We often use schools and colleges internet connections, but they usually block access to undesired web sites (the “black list”).
In order to access those sites you can do is use google translate as proxy to bypass this restrictions.
So lets get into it.
1. Search on google for “what is my ip” and note down you real Ip Address.
2. Now Go to Google Translator.
3. From Under Detect Language, Chose your language in my case English.
4. Now type http://yoursite.com in text area and click on Translate
5. Now check your Ip Address, Its different from the real one.
If you use this trick, you are not sure to protect your privacy, this kind of connection lets you see blacklisted or banned pages but does not hide your IP address. 😉