If you’re unlucky enough to lose your Smartphone or have it stolen, anyone who finds the device will also be able to access any content stored on the device, whether its contacts, music or documents.
- Turn on your iPhone and ensure you have the iOS v7.0.1 or 7.0.2 installed and Sim Lock mode is activated.
- You will see a black notification in the middle of the display – SIM Locked.
- Open the Calendar, and scroll down to the two hyperlinks.
- Press the Power button and wait 2 seconds and then press one of the two hyperlinks.
- You will be redirected via hyperlink, because of the restriction to the passcode SIM lock.
- Press Power button again for 3 seconds and then press the Home button
- Click cancel again in the shutdown menu but hold the Home button.
- Open up the Control center and go to the calculator. Now a message box appears automatically with the SIM lock
- Press the shutdown button for 3 seconds + Unlock Key + Home button.
- The Passcode screen will pop up, but you will be again redirected to Calculator.
- Now again press the Power button for 3 seconds the and then press Cancel, at last press the Home button one time.
- The Restricted Sim Lock Screen will disappear.
Apple worked quickly to fix the issue and rolled out iOS 7.0.2, an update aimed at adding Greek keyboard support and tackling the lock screen security flaw. But Just after that another Screen Lock Bypass bug appeared on the Internet. The growing number of iOS 7.0.2 problems are now frustrating iPhone and iPad users.