Market Unlocker is an Android app which lets you access paid or restricted apps in Google Play Store (previously Android Market) and Amazon Appstore in one click. It’s safe, stable, simple and free.
For some apps are just enabled for some specific countries and not available to the other countries,so it is very difficult to download many high quality software. Market Unlocker lets you access paid apps from countries where paid apps are not yet available.
* Get Root permission
* Installed Google Play (Android Market)
* Installed Amazon Appstore (optional)
* Installed app in internal storage to auto unlock
* Change provider in one click
* Change provider automatically on boot or switch to flightmode
* Access Market via Proxy. It support HTTP, Socks4, Socks5 proxy and user authentication.
* Support Amazon Appstore outside USA.
* Support search, retrieve and configure proxy automatically (only pro version)
* Support global proxy for all application
* Clear dalvik-cache of Google play to force it re-initialization (new feature since 3.3.8)
- Fetch Proxy
- Custom Market Code
To work with Android Market 2.x,
Switch “Enable Unlocker” button to ON and Open Android Market to buy paid app. Optionally different provider can be configured in “Market” tab.
To work with Android Market 3.x and Google Play,
1. Turn on flight mode
2. Enable Market Unlocker and auto unlock (by default Verizon is configured)
3. Got to system Setting => Applications => Manage applications => All => Market, and click “Clear data”
4. Reboot phone
5. Turn on Wifi/3G
6. Wait google service sync-up completed or refresh in Gmail.
7. Open Android Market or Google Play. paid apps are there.
Turn off flight mode now.
Amazon Appstore does not allow users to buy paid apps from outside USA, even if users have been registered use US credit card and billing address. Market Unlocker will set USA proxy to help you buy daily free apps as well as paid apps.
To work with Amazon Appstore outside USA,
First install Appstore app, otherwise the function will not be visible.
1. Go to Proxy tab
2. Click edit icon beside “Proxy For Applications”, select “Amazon Appstore” in list, and click OK button.
3. Configure Proxy Type, Proxy Host, Proxy Port. Please make sure you’re using an effect USA proxy server first. For pro version user, just click “Fetch USA Proxy” to get one proxy configured automatically.
4. Switch “Enable Proxy” to “ON”
5. Open Amazon Appstore and enjoy
If still get “unavailable in your region” error, please check the credit card and billing address info or contact me.
To set up a global proxy for all applications,
1. Go to Proxy tab
2. Click edit icon beside “Proxy For Applications”, select “All applications” in list, and click OK button.
3. Configure Proxy Type, Proxy Host, Proxy Port. Please make sure you’re using an effect USA proxy server first.
4. Enable “Enable Proxy” to “ON”
Now proxy server is routing all the system and application traffic.
To restore original market,
Go to Home tab and click “Back to default market”, or go to Home tab, Switch “Enable Unlocker” button to OFF and reboot phone
Download Market Unlocker Free directly on the site:
download link : Market Unlocker 3.4